6.7 Build

Dan

Reaction score
hey guys. new on here and am going to post about my 6.7 build. truck as it is right now has a cfd single turbo and cfd built engine, its going to custom auto on monday for gtx42/55 compounds.. ill post some pics here as i go

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
wow thats a scary build. i assume it will not be street driven ?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Here we go.

Where do they keep finding these ass monkeys
Good luck with that combo on the street.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
I would recommend that Custom Auto go through the engine completely before even attempting to put the turbos on. LOL I'm SORTA interested to see the work Custom Auto does though...

Dan

Reaction score
nice to run into you again blake!!!
and we'll see what the cfd engine takes and if/when it pops ill be in the market for a fully built engine witch by the sounds of it, elite is doing a fine job as well as spe

and the plan is a 1000 hp daily driver, thats my style

JMart

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Usually an intro thread would get you that, instead of jumping straight to the build thread. But since you were sent here just to start this thread that would be to much to ask of you.

JMart

Reaction score
ok well this is my first time on a forum so i dont really know how things are done...

Right, thats obvious. And I am going to guess it was someone at CFD that told you to join this particular forum just to tells as about this build.

Those guys must think we are a bunch of idiots over here. I don't know why they have to continually do this crap.

Did they offer some kind of discount to get you to post on here? What was your motivation for posting if this is your first time on a forum. My first time on a forum I read for months before I bought or posted a damn thing, yet CFD gets every customer they have to post on here with this exact same thread about once a week or two.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Actually... I am going to stick my head out here. I sent him here. He has been asking me about my build, turbos, fuel system etc. and I felt it would be better for him to join up here and get help from the same source that I got help from... He seems genuine to me and I believe he is in no way affiliated with confederate as they did a hack job of his piping "no offense Dan."

Anyway.. Just to be clear, I told him this site had a lot of information for him to learn and work out issues on his project.

Dan

Reaction score
actually im a little different.. i have a cfd kit thats coming off.. i understand that cfd plays their games but im not here to play games and "advertise" for them.. hence why i have gone to a different shop for my twins... i hope you can see through the letters cfd and give me a chance here!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually... I am going to stick my head out here. I sent him here. He has been asking me about my build, turbos, fuel system etc. and I felt it would be better for him to join up here and get help from the same source that I got help from... He seems genuine to me and I believe he is in no way affiliated with confederate as they did a hack job of his piping "no offense Dan."

Anyway.. Just to be clear, I told him this site had a lot of information for him to learn and work out issues on his project.

thanks for the heads up kaleb. welcome dan. any help we can be , let us know.

Dan

Reaction score

thanks kaleb, my intentions here are legit... unfortunatly i cannot change the name thats on my build right now but am trying to get things turned around and get this sucker pointed in the right direction... i have been on the powerstroke page on facebook but there isnt much help there but more of a pissing contest than anything else.

Latest posts

Members online