Need some advice on suspension and leveling kits

Junkie

Reaction score
Going to put some 35's on my dually and wanted to know what a good leveling kit solution is? I've been eyeballing Icon and Carli with shocks and all. Fill me in on the track bar kit, or another mods that need to be done? Is it worth doing a full setup like this over some 2" spacers to get the front end in the air? I would hope these setups would increase ride quality as well.

Also going to put some helper bags on the rear, any recommendations on that would also be greatly appreciated.

Looks like as of now I'm going with Eagle 059's in 20" with 295/60/20 Toyo AT's. I saw a post in the dually pic thread that looked great, should clear my gooseneck without much issue and maybe I won't have to use a rear spacer?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I run 35s and have the Carli leveling kit on my F350 srw and ride quality is definitely better than stock. Pair that with some ALAs and traction bars and it'd be even better (OUO or PMF would be my top choices). For rear bags I'd look into the Airlift LoadLifter 5000 I've heard good things about them and would be my 1st choice if I went to bags. Talk to Mike from No Limit (bigrpowr) or some vendors. They'll help ya out. Welcome to PSA

Reaction score
If it was me, and i do this for a ton of my customers. I would match up Icon Springs, Fox Shocks, PMF 3 Link Bars.

I can build you a great kit that will suit your needs.

RedRice589

Reaction score
For a nice firm ride to icon all the way. Smooth yet planted. Loved mine and have another to go on my dually when I upgrade tire sizes.

jcain

Reaction score
I ended up with Icon coils, Fox shocks and PMF 3link and couldn't be happier. I also have PMF traction bars that cured my axle wrap.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
For just a 2-2.5" level, man keep it simple.
PMF over spring spacer, Readylift trac bar relocator bracket so you don't need a high dollar adjustable trac bar. Add the shocks of your choice and you're good to go for under a grand.

Last edited:

Junkie

Reaction score
For just a 2-2.5" level, man keep it simple.
PMF over spring spacer, Readylift trac bar relocator bracket so you don't need a high dollar adjustable trac bar. Add the shocks of your choice and you're good to go for under a grand.

Thanks for the advice! Familiar screen name, I had a white quad cab 6.0 back in the day that was lowered on 24's. I think I remember you giving me a lot of advice on that thing as well. Any shock advice, improved ride quality is of course a bonus, but I do tow heavy with it.
WillTruckNonHDR.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.