'13 6.7 going on Jenny Craig...

Texan6Seven

Reaction score
So my truck finally started throwing he "reductant heater" code pretty much on every start up. Finally looking to "slim down" and need some advice. Looking into the FloPro 4" or 5" turbo back muffler system, H&S XRT Pro. What else do I need to finally get the other diesels to quit making fun of him? Not looking to go too extreme. Not going to be doing any sled pulls or heavy towing. Just want to get a nice sound and better mpg.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
So my truck finally started throwing he "reductant heater" code pretty much on every start up. Finally looking to "slim down" and need some advice. Looking into the FloPro 4" or 5" turbo back muffler system, H&S XRT Pro. What else do I need to finally get the other diesels to quit making fun of him? Not looking to go too extreme. Not going to be doing any sled pulls or heavy towing. Just want to get a nice sound and better mpg.

Give Mike ( bigrpowr ) or Jeremy a shout at No Limit. They will set you up with the right products, knowledge, and customer service you need to get going.

JRLott

Reaction score
4" inch or 5" really depends on your preference for sound.
For the money, I'd be looking at N gauge, N dash, or EZ Lync, not the H&S. Many more options.
Call No Limit. Mike and his team will lay out you options and help heat your CC up as well as your tires.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
4" inch or 5" really depends on your preference for sound.
For the money, I'd be looking at N gauge, N dash, or EZ Lync, not the H&S. Many more options.
Call No Limit. Mike and his team will lay out you options and help heat your CC up as well as your tires.

Are you saying go with the others because H&S is not supported anymore where as the others are? Just curious that's all.

JRLott

Reaction score
Are you saying go with the others because H&S is not supported anymore where as the others are? Just curious that's all.

More tuning options the other directions. Call the No Limit crew. As Jeremy said, they can explain all your options in great detail.

Latest posts

Members online