2015 dpf on options

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Just trying to see what the options are for dpf on for the 2015. The motor is great as is and I have no interest in deleting at this point. Going to be traveling coast to coast, and all around pulling a big trailer. Talked with Steve from Absolute for a while and he has a lot of good to say about his own tuning. Other then him and the Torq 2.2 I am really not finding much?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
And rudys has a ts performance mp-8 which I can't find much of anything on

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm interested as well although I'm wary of giving Steven Steve my money! Lol I'm jk!!

But anybody with advice please comment!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I run Innovative Diesel DPF on tuning. It's spot on IMHO and you won't find a tuner that's been doing SCT diesel stuff longer than Eric.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Are they off the shelf tunes from Eric? What do you use for a tuner? It's odd how everyone list everything for dpf off but nothing for dpf on tunes.

Anyone here using a ts mp8?

Opinions on towing heavy (18-20)k with dpf on tunes?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Won't use KEM for lack of customer support early on with my 6.4. Been running Eric's tunes for years on my 6.0 trucks and always love them.

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Eric's tunes are custom for your truck, uses the SCT platform. Plus he is great at helping you tunes if you have to have something tweaked.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Anyone know which tuner Eric uses for the dpf on tunes? I have a basically new 7015 with custom tunes for a 6.0 that I could use. I know tunes for a 6.4 you need a 7015r

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
send me a pm I can get you innovative tuning quick like. its good and we can put them on the 7015 .

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I made some great power with dpf-on tuning and some bolt on parts I make here. It drove great and never gave me any problems. It wasn't until I swapped turbos for something bigger, that the truck acted up. Dpf-on the truck made 523rwhp with the stock turbo. There's quite a bit more fuel on tap than there was with tuning I used from Superchip. Even then, I still made 480 with that setup. Mileage gains were better with the conservative superchip tuning, and regen frequency didn't change from factory but the innovative tuning was way more fun on the street.

Let me know if I can help or answer any questions. My truck has been through the ringer with dpf-on work.

RedRice589

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.