• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Performance Parts-BTS, Turbo, etc.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm heading in a different direction with my pulling truck build so the following parts are for sale. All parts are at Carson Stauffer's shop in Port Trevorton, PA.

BTS E4OD: This unit has completely new billet internals. It just came back from Brian in December and hasn't been used. It is set up for 800hp and the stall speed on the convertor is 2800rpm. You can get a valve body and stall change easily enough though. It also comes with a floor shifter if the buyer is interested. $4500 + shipping.

s480: Brand new s480 turbo with 2.6 cover on it. 6 blade billet wheel and t4i housing. Remaining specs will go to serious buyers only. This is a brand new piece. $2,400 + shipping.

T4i Mount/Up-pipes: Carson's T4i mount kit, ceramic coated. I would be willing to sell turbo and mount kit together for a little better deal for the buyer. $550 + shipping.

Leave any questions here or PM me, I check here regularly. There may also be a few more parts for sale soon so check back in.

Last edited:

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm still building a pulling truck it's just gonna have a bit more power than what a HEUI system can produce.

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Nick, are you setting it up to come pull with TTTPA? I was hoping you would be hooking with us this season. Anyway, good luck with the sale of the stuff. We will be in Riesel this weekend just outside of Waco. You should come out

Cody

PSDEng

Reaction score
I have a buddy who might be seriously interested in your BTS

PM Replied

Nick, are you setting it up to come pull with TTTPA? I was hoping you would be hooking with us this season. Anyway, good luck with the sale of the stuff. We will be in Riesel this weekend just outside of Waco. You should come out

Cody

I'm actually moving back to PA Cody, the truck never even made it down to Texas. This turbo might be a good option for you if you have the right cam :)

PSDEng

Reaction score
I also have an air-to-water IC for sale. 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet. I never used it personally, I bought it from pontiacross who used it on his pulling truck. $500 + shipping.

AA13A03E-D286-47DF-B766-71C2454C028E_zpsx03fbzwz.jpg

Last edited:

PSDEng

Reaction score
the t4 mount kit, is it set up for obs manifolds or superduty? Pm plz

It's a t4i mount and it's for an OBS.

Interested in a2w, pm sent. Interested in what other parts you may have for sale?

PM replied. I may also have a dodge dana 80 for sale I'm Waiting on someone else who is interested as well as a swamps HFHV IDM. I just have to decide if I want to keep it or sell it.

goodstktbo

Reaction score
Good luck with sale buddy. Here's a bump for ya. Ahh good ole Pennelvanie. Lol. Hope to see new beast round here!

PSDEng

Reaction score
Nick, what HPOP were you running? If you ran a Gen3 I may be interested.

I had twin termies lined up to use but they've been sold already. Sorry man.

Good luck with sale buddy. Here's a bump for ya. Ahh good ole Pennelvanie. Lol. Hope to see new beast round here!

Thanks man, hope to have it running this June sometime. Need to sell some stuff first though!

jschildm

Reaction score
I am interested in the mount. What all is included (intercooler pipes?, oil feed/drain, etc)? Estimated shipping to 52537?

PSDEng

Reaction score
Theres a drain on the mount and I'll include the IC pipes for a little extra if you want them. I can try and get a shipping quote for you in a little while.

Latest posts

Members online