question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Platinumf250

Reaction score
Just got a 2013 f250 and love it! But has anyone noticed their truck will only run for 10 min if you start it from your key fob? Any way to change this?

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
There's other nice stuff in there like single or double button push to unlock all doors.

*I have a Platinum. So, I'm not familiar with the trim levels that don't have the full blown message center though.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
I figured it'd be an option in the Lariat trim as well. Does anyone know if the XLs or XLTs have the same display? We have a base model for a shop truck and it doesn't have squat. I'm just curious for my potential future responses.

BK39

Reaction score
Platinum250Scorpion;1213062Does anyone know if the XLs or XLTs have the same display? We have a base model for a shop truck and it doesn't have squat. I'm just curious for my potential future responses.[/QUOTE said:
They're different. The display on my work truck sucks. It's an XL model with power windows and locks.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
My XLT has the real basic message center on the dash. Lot's of going to the owners manual to figure settings out. Less for my OCD to worry about I guess.

Latest posts

Members online