Constant regen

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Could try a complete pcm reflash to as built data or blank path it like a new pcm was installed. Might be worth a shot since everything else seems to be in spec.

Yea it's all up to date but I might go that route.

Truck is not an idler what so ever.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Reflashed as a new pcm. Let it idle a little bit yesterday. Drove home 20 miles, notta. This morning halfway to work, kicked on.

ycGWsPn.jpg

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Is your ebp sensor outta whack? I can never remember if desired is absolute or gauge. But reading 30 psi with a desired of 12 may be an issue.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
So whatever the DePeF_TIM_L1 pid is I think that's where my logic in pcm was messed up at. I have several data caps with thag pid being stuck @ 0.04. Today installed new pcm and it's 0.00

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
That particular parameter has to do with the amount of time that the *** was above its limited Heat Rating. That's obviously a clearable offense when you reprogram do a PMI or reset the *** while on all of my screen caps. It is always been 0.04. Finally, it has reset with the new PCM and I haven't had an issue yet. Now what that exact perimeter has to do with the region I have zero idea, but it makes me believe that the entire PCM logic was corrupt. So, who knows?

webb06

Reaction score
That particular parameter has to do with the amount of time that the *** was above its limited Heat Rating. That's obviously a clearable offense when you reprogram do a PMI or reset the *** while on all of my screen caps. It is always been 0.04. Finally, it has reset with the new PCM and I haven't had an issue yet. Now what that exact perimeter has to do with the region I have zero idea, but it makes me believe that the entire PCM logic was corrupt. So, who knows?

Wish I woulda thought of swapping a pcm...hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It was very high in my list but at $1200 it was a big risk. I had to cancel everything out.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I wondered also if the PCM had just "learned" or "thought" that's what it was supposed to do. Not that particular pid, but that the pcm was just "happy" doing what it was doing.

When you did the reflash did you do just a PMI or did you backdoor it like as the pcm was completely blank and you had to manually enter the VIN?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
PMI went through great after my ids locked up twice during ko/koff cycles.

I had just updated to 116.01 so that's probably why

Latest posts

Members online