POWER-STRUCK/Struckman Ford changes

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
As some may know I am also a Ford dealer tech/service manager/parts manager and I grew up in the vary same dealership. I started working on cars in the very same shop. as a teenager I was so proud when I actually started getting paid to do it in 1997. LOL

I have been tuning and doing performance on the side since about 2000.
In December of 2012 I decided to start my website and become a sponsor here on PSA, Tuning and performance has always been a nice side gig to earn extra cash.
But in the very short time frame of being a sponsor and the internet sales I chose last fall that I was going to hang up my hat at the Ford garage and do tuning full time since the dealership paycheck was no where near the earnings of Power-Struck.

After giving notice last fall that as of January 1st of 2014 I would no longer be an employee of Struckman Ford Inc. my boss quickly decided if I was not going to be part of the team there would be no reason for him to continue to try to stay in business since I held all the certifications necessary to do warranty claims/order new vehicles, and I owned all of the shop equipment.

At that point I knew that POWER-STRUCK was financially stable and why couldn't it acquire the Ford dealership?
So I made an offer on the business (I was in need of a building anyway) and to my surprise it was accepted.

so to sum up the story and I left out the family drama. POWER-STRUCK and Struckman Ford will now be 1 company with 2 divisions located in 1 facility now with only 1 owner!

(give me a call if you have experience and in need of a job)

exciting positions available:
*vehicle sales
*parts sales/service writer
*general tech/Dyno operator
*advanced level technician

812-689-4200

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Justin.. Congrats...

I wish you had a closer location....

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
So..... are you gonna be a cool dealer that will still do work on deleted trucks? Lol not necessarily because of failures while deleted under warranty just as a whole lol.

Congratulations none the less :thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online