• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

07 f250 crew cab lariat

KE076.0

Reaction score
He said nothing was wrong with it other than the windshield being cracked. Read the listing.. :fustrate:

Had a guy look at it and didn't exactly trust the pickup and insisted on taking it to ford which of corse they just raise the hood and look at it and practically tell him yep it's a 6.0 and I'm like duh! So he calls pse in Houston and guess what there on there files it says exactly everything I said it had done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
ugh, point taken... it's just overwhelming at times

3e3bc8869bcd5405a636dbfc304d7ae5c7aef31b9eb232f943.jpg

Josh923

Reaction score
Hey dude You must not know about the notorious 6.0 powerstroke.. No one asked you so keep quiet b

I must not know about 6.0's yet I drive one daily. :thumbsup:
Regardless, my comment had nothing to do with that. You just need to use your eyes and read before you post.
Have a good one

KE076.0

Reaction score
Alright guys this is post is to try to sell this pickup not a Facebook post between a bunch of high school girls. If your interest in the pickup fine let me know but if your not post this crap somewhere else. I'm sure that 95 percent of the people on here know about 6.0's 7.3's 6.4's and 6.7's. Grant it i know there are people that are new to the fords but come on now....that why this is called POWERSTROKE ARMY. Grow up people and act like adults...And I don't care who i pist off! I'm just on here trying to make an honest sale so that I can keep a spoon in my kids mouths! Thank you and have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.