what hpop to go with now

gjoski515

Reaction score
I have had two failures of the Diesel sites 05-07 hpop, the first one made it 2 mile and this one made it about 500, any suggestions. How is the thumper pumps? I'm in the market for a new one.

04cr450

Reaction score
i would just got oem? I have new 205/75's from holders and a new oem hpop and it holds 4.7-4.8v no problem. Id like to upgrade eventually but until this new oem pump fails I am staying put, hard to trust these upgraded ones.

swinky

Reaction score
i would just got oem? I have new 205/75's from holders and a new oem hpop and it holds 4.7-4.8v no problem. Id like to upgrade eventually but until this new oem pump fails I am staying put, hard to trust these upgraded ones.
Ditto

ford rules

Reaction score
I have had two failures of the Diesel sites 05-07 hpop, the first one made it 2 mile and this one made it about 500, any suggestions. How is the thumper pumps? I'm in the market for a new one.

How are they failing just not holding icp or mechanical failure?

gjoski515

Reaction score
Injectors lived, killed ipr, and send aluminum all threw the motor, i was completely shocked that it didn't take out the injectors, oil pick up was full of material, add and ipr screen blew off fill also, was a good chunk of money to put her back together

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.