RCD cp3 kit problems

Reaction score
Installed my rcd cp3 kit on the truck and currently getting 10k rail pressure at idle with the cp3 unplugged and this is how it's supposed to be ran from what i have herd but getting wicked fuel knock replaced k16 and harness and fuel rail pressure sensor still doing the same thing i am running ********** tuning with 100% over injectors with a elite bowl dlete tested all connections everything is in spec honestly lost right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Ditch it and get a dual K16 setup. The cp3's are hard to tune and all the ones i have been around have been impossible to control rail pressure at idle. Plus they sound horrific and you are limited to whos tunes you can run.

Reaction score
Ditch it and get a dual K16 setup. The cp3's are hard to tune and all the ones i have been around have been impossible to control rail pressure at idle. Plus they sound horrific and you are limited to whos tunes you can run.

Don't really wanna ditch it hopefully someone from rcd chimes in

Reaction score
Is there a way to test the pcv vcv on the k16 she was new truck starts idles fine but when getting on the throttle she has a lil back fire and the fuel pressure fluctuates

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.