S472sxe and 350/200 build

7.3obs

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on much guys, I plan to get some sort of reader, I am using an iPhone. I do plan to get. Tablet or some sort of andrioid device because I have heard a lot about the torque app throughout the years. I plan to tune my truck myself, cut down on this fuel and get some of the shift points a little smoother.

I took a 3 hour drive for work today, seems when you're under the turbo for awhile it throws that check engine code, peg the throttle and there's nothing there, throw it in N turn key back then fire it back up and it's fine. Did it maybe 4 times today. Either a bad sensor or I have a faulty uvch because if I'm in tune 01 and just BARELY on the throttle, 15-20 mph truck skips too. This winter I plan to rewire and get the soldering iron out and get the dual iprs 100% wired clean and also replace all the uvch connectors!

As I said, winter is coming and I plan to park the truck soon, I blew the transmission in my work truck so I plan to get that replaced soon and daily that again. Once snow flys the truck will be parked and I will start buying other stuff, traction bars, two new tires for the rear, and for sure everything to tune it myself.

All in time!! Truck does run decent for now though I will say. It is a lot of fun!

7.3obs

Reaction score
0752549f767f57203059ac1588d32100.jpg

Anyone wanna come clean this for me LOL High pressure oil line off the rear hpop decided it had enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaan

Reaction score
A can of gunk degreaser and hit it with the hotsy pressure washer. Bam! Done.

7.3obs

Reaction score
Never need to worry about rust now...

That's for sure! Oil was dripping off the rear end, and my bts was covered!!! Had an extra line in the garage, took it for a hour drive last night, after about 20 minutes I turned the heat on and I couldn't smell any oil so that's a plus.

Also in the picture, my ac line is tweaked, blew the intercooler pipe off and it bent it. Really hope it doesn't happen again because I feel like I'll be replacing that line. I want to bend it back but I think it's going to snap, you know how metal like that gets. Let me bend it just a little more, SNAP. :doh:

7.3obs

Reaction score
so truck sat for about three weeks, wouldn’t start, I was busy with work and just left it alone. Got it to garage and finally got my pos snap on reader to work, no icp. Went through the wiring, cleaned it all good and it started, oil must’ve got in the connections.

Drove it that night and it ran iffy. Come to find out my fuel pump was acting up. Bench tested it and then nothing. Sent it back to fuel lab and they fixed it, back soldier on the control bordered I guess. Got it back three days ago. Truck runs great now besides today my od light started flashing. Truck shifted PERFECT as if any other time so I drove it to where I had to go and did what I had to do. Pulled codes when I got home and I had a code for a slip detected. Cleared the codes and forgot about it. Bts is a mean shifting transmission. Very happy with the truck! It is parked now for the winter. Plan on some traction bars, new tires and new front leaf springs. Hopefully get some hooks on the boat and some track times next year. I’ll be posting back over time!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.