SVO/WVO kits

7.3dieselMike

Reaction score
I'm about to order an SVO/WVO kit.

But before I do I'd like to hear all there is about the ones on the market from those who have directly experienced them. Please give me the low down and the Rotten Tomatoes.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm a BFT Vegistroke V3 user here, wouldn't go any other way. It's fully automated. My grandma could jump in my truck and burn veggie and not even know what's going on. No need to worry about switching at certain temps, or waiting for anything. System does EVERYTHING for you. Highest quality on the market. Never heard of Green Eye Autos. Where are you located? I can probably point you to an installer or someone around that is local to help you out and explain options to you.

uw mitch

Reaction score
Sorry - I forgot to reply to this. As Mdub707 said, it's fully automated. From the V3 that I have, they've made improvements like the SSB (solid state brain) as opposed to the controller that worked off relays and 555 timers. Once installed and working, you literally jump in, drive, it kicks over once the system is up to temp and pressure. When you're at your destination, the system will purge and run the cool down timer. There's also lot of community support available on BFT's site/forum.

I got my truck when it had already been converted by the previous owner. When problems arose, the forum help was excellent and now I'm able to contribute.

~Mitch

Mdub707

Reaction score
I've added the SSB brain and the newer scorpion pump to my V3 setup as well. I just had the V3 manifold sent to Dave at veggiegarage to be profesionally cleaned, and will be reinstalling very soon. Thinking about converting to tube in hose for the coolant/fuel lines now as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.