SPD Tune problems

Joshf250

Reaction score
I just recently got the Super panty dropper tune from SPD and i read everywhere that this is basically the best tune on the market for 6.0's, well I got it loaded and my trucks seems like it has less power than with the Looney wild and my turbo is acting like the veins aren't opening all the way on WOT. Has anyone had any similiar issues? Not bashing TSD just seeing everyones opinion.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just recently got the Super panty dropper tune from SPD and i read everywhere that this is basically the best tune on the market for 6.0's, well I got it loaded and my trucks seems like it has less power than with the Looney wild and my turbo is acting like the veins aren't opening all the way on WOT. Has anyone had any similiar issues? Not bashing TSD just seeing everyones opinion.

hey josh , sometimes tunes just dont act right , even though they act right on 100 others. i would contact chris, or i could help you speed up the process if needbe .

Joshf250

Reaction score
hey josh , sometimes tunes just dont act right , even though they act right on 100 others. i would contact chris, or i could help you speed up the process if needbe .

I was emailing someone earlier about the problem but I haven't heard back from them yet. If there's a you could speed up the process that would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was emailing someone earlier about the problem but I haven't heard back from them yet. If there's a you could speed up the process that would be greatly appreciated.

message me in the am if you dont hear anything brutha .

Constructionworker

Reaction score
I got zero customer service from Charlie with problems with spd and mpd tunes. Not saying he's a bad guy but I think he has his hands too full for some of the "one out a hundred" trucks that don't respond well. Once you get a hold of chris you will have better luck.

Joshf250

Reaction score
Well we finally got it figured out, turned out to be a vgt solenoid that was possibly going out and I cleared all the vehicles codes, my problem has completely gone away now and all I can say is wow. This tune runs and shifts perfect! And just want to give a big thanks to the guys at TSD for all of their help and patience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tuning.

Latest posts

Members online