Roush unveils gnarly Ford Super Duty F-250

Jsexton

Reaction score
Came across this today looks awsome. Now that Roush is making their own version of the f250 its pricey but cool. It will be interesting to see if any other big aftermarket performance names will join the diesel industry making their own versions of the superduty... any ways though it was a good read.
Here is a link to the article..hope is works...
https://www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/04/20/roush-ford-f-250-super-duty-pickup/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180420-184202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180420-184202_Chrome.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 323

Jsexton

Reaction score
Haha.
Personally I think Roush needs to drop the chrome. And use more of the red and black design in the truck maybe even go with a rally truck look as the f150raptor has... but let's be honest who does our and spends 60 to 80k on a truck and then goes jumping sand dooms in a 9000 pound truck just not realistic. But people who spend that much on a truck want and unique and one of a kind truck...
What would be awsome Roush entered the diesel performance part of the superduty or Roush gaining some performance ideas from the current perdormance diesel industry....better yet if some of the current performance diesel community reach to Roush.... just think of the money that could be made and the R&D that could be for the superduty Brand....

95cobby

Reaction score
Think Shelby is doing one also.. looks fuxking horrible. They should have closed their doors in 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Nothing Roush is doing worth a 13,000 increase in price......

while I indeed concur, they will sell the *** out them. My local dealer overcharges for a $600 lift and wheels and tires to the tune of $17k. they sell like ****in hotcakes...people are dumb and if they can drive off the lot with that sticker kit financed they will be like "I got a ROUSH f250!" lolololol

Jsexton

Reaction score
Your right, the dealers are making a killing from people spending 70 and 80k on a truck and then taking out loans up to 82 month to make it affordable. Their so smooth the last time I bough a truck the sales person ask me first ( HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT TO BE)
this is how they get you..... But do you blame them if people are will to pay for it well he'll sell it too them...

Latest posts

Members online