6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Looks sharp! What piping kit are you going with? I’m wanting one but I’m not aware of one that includes an attachment bracket for the oil and trans fluid dipsticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a custom fabricated one. It's not a brand name one.

Jomax

Reaction score
I can see all the rock chips on the rocker panels.

Truck turned out pretty good!!!

Black AOD

Reaction score
I can see all the rock chips on the rocker panels.

Truck turned out pretty good!!!

It's a truck. It's going to happen with these 12 wides. I don't buy a large truck to keep it perfect as far as paint. Plus it's black.....everything shows, it's inevitable

Black AOD

Reaction score
Got the piping kit on the truck Thursday night before heading out to UCC the following morning. Many thanks to Stew Ingraham and Pete Schafer for helping me with it since they were around anyway. Powdercoat is a prismatic color, Illusion Malbec.

Picked the kit up from Nate Collins on here, Nathaniel who is now the head fabricator at Rudy's Diesel built this kit for him originally. It fits really really well.

I will be picking up a new hot side pipe soon that will match the rest of the powder coat and that should complete my underhood stuff for a bit. I also need to get some better clamps for the intake tube to turbo inlet cover. The stock ones are being used temporarily as that's all we had.

d5e200de20c880e8c5b01e12b3ba65f6.jpg

46a61bb337e8bf139b1a9a24208e65d7.jpg

a14fd56113ab7e2afdad629bc1dec4bd.jpg

9e456a4581aa8924abc7af6e4ab0f9e6.jpg

a0f19ffefc09718ad8c3230df0a3732a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

J98

Reaction score
Any noticeable differences (sound/powerwise) with the piping kit, aside from looking 100x better then the factory set up? Ik its for mods down the road, but just curious.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Any noticeable differences (sound/powerwise) with the piping kit, aside from looking 100x better then the factory set up? Ik its for mods down the road, but just curious.

Throttle response is the only thing I've noticed that got better. I don't feel like I gained HP or Torque at all. No sound difference either other than I think the stock turbo I can hear a little bit better now, could just be me though. I am legitimately deaf in my left ear so who knows for sure.

Morgan with Midwest had a post or thread somewhere on here about 3-4 years back about dyno runs he did when adding his piping kit to a truck that was toon/dlete only with stock piping then adding his SS piping and seeing the before/after results. I need to find that thread, he said he did gain a little bit. I personally don't notice anything on my setup though.

I just wanted a cleaned up look and less restriction and easier access to do a turbo swap and cp4 pump in the future. That's why I did a piping kit.

Strokersace

Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Literally looks like you poured whine over it. Lol

live life full throttle

LOL, that was probably the muse for it! Got chitfaced, stumbled when showing off the underside of his hood, and spilled his glass of fine wine. Then stood up, stumbled around some more, and went “chit that ain’t lookin half bad. I think I’ll have them painted that color.”

Black AOD

Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Literally looks like you poured whine over it. Lol

live life full throttle

LOL, that was probably the muse for it! Got chitfaced, stumbled when showing off the underside of his hood, and spilled his glass of fine wine. Then stood up, stumbled around some more, and went “chit that ain’t lookin half bad. I think I’ll have them painted that color.”

Wow. I'm offended that you two A-holes even think I drink wine :biggun:

Black AOD

Reaction score

This is funny tho ^^^ LOL

Latest posts

Members online