BMF wheels

G Racing

Reaction score
These are available as of right now.
20x10 novakane death metal.
20x9 novakane death metal
20x9 repers death metal.

Pm or you can call or text 409-550-5831.

Jgon08

Reaction score
That's extremely tempting. I loved then when I had 20's just looming for something a little diff.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i was told 6 months ago they were about 2 months out, i have heard people that ordered the same time as me are still on a 6-8 week lead time...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i was told 6 months ago they were about 2 months out, i have heard people that ordered the same time as me are still on a 6-8 week lead time...

they dont exist, prolly never will, i stopped telling people i could get any BMF wheels.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
they dont exist, prolly never will, i stopped telling people i could get any BMF wheels.

I ripped some dude there a new asshole the other day for ****ing me around as long as they have. Complete joke. Ten to twenty sets of rims at SEMA plus all the chit on their trucks and what they give away, while some Chinese ship captain is apparently lost trying to get to America

G Racing

Reaction score
I ripped some dude there a new asshole the other day for ****ing me around as long as they have. Complete joke. Ten to twenty sets of rims at SEMA plus all the chit on their trucks and what they give away, while some Chinese ship captain is apparently lost trying to get to America

His gps must be broke :morons:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

musta been ryan, not his fault. still sucks.

Latest posts

Members online