• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ICON 2.5 coils

NHRMK

Reaction score
Set of ICON 2.5 lift coil springs, 10k miles on them, black finish. asking 275 shipped. Packaged and ready to go.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Paid in July. Waited patiently for the set of springs till last week. Finally received the package. Arrived with only one spring. Seller used third party for shipping, who didn't properly package the items for protection or loss during shipping.
Contacted seller, was referred to contact UPS, UPS states shipper/seller is responsible to start claims process. Contacted Paypal to start process for refunding funds.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
UPS has picked up the item as of 09/12. UPS return shipping proof provided to seller. Seller stated he would refund me the full $258 he owes me. Has not refunded me the monies paid for the item. I have escalated this thru PayPal.

Jomax

Reaction score
UPS has picked up the item as of 09/12. UPS return shipping proof provided to seller. Seller stated he would refund me the full $258 he owes me. Has not refunded me the monies paid for the item. I have escalated this thru PayPal.

That's a bummer, I purchased from him and it went well. Has he just stopped contacting you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRMK

Reaction score
Been in contact, so that's not true. Waiting on Paypal for issues with account. Explained that. Buyer wants me to send him seperate payment while funds are still held by Paypal. Can only do so much on weekends.

Latest posts

Members online