Edge CTS2 Pro

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
***New*** Edge CTS2 Pro w custom tuning

Wanted to let yall know that we released the new Edge CTS 2 Pro from Power Hungry Performance. We are tuning 6.0's like crazy on these and the feedback has been great.
Few things to know:
- The part number is 87100 (not 86100)
- Map pricing is $649
- It does not use any licenses to have to tune the vehicle.
- Uses PHP's software (not hptuners)
- It does allow for custom tuning and monitoring all in one. It is much better than the livewire. We sell both and this beats it everytime. PID speeds are faster.
- The device is sexy
Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• fffffff.jpg
    fffffff.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

farm boy

Reaction score
How long does it take to switch between tunes?

Shift on the fly? or still a 15 minute upload to switch tunes?

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
It still needs a little time to flash but so far it flashes quicker than my x4 and livewire. It is not sotf but it is a great tuner/monitor.

Chatham036

Reaction score
Glad to see you are happy with the Minotaur software and hardware since our release!!

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Two quick questions..
1. I'm not looking for big tunes. Can you do something like Stock (EGR ******s), tow and VERY mild Street?
2. Do I need to add an EGT probe to this, and is it capable?

Chatham036

Reaction score
Two quick questions..
1. I'm not looking for big tunes. Can you do something like Stock (EGR ******s), tow and VERY mild Street?
2. Do I need to add an EGT probe to this, and is it capable?

Im speaking on behalf of ********, but yes they have the ability to load any level tune you desire from them on the PRO :rockon:

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
How many extra sensors can be installed on this? For example if I wanted to add EGT, Fuel Pressure and Oil Temp does it have enough inputs, or a way to achieve this?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How many extra sensors can be installed on this? For example if I wanted to add EGT, Fuel Pressure and Oil Temp does it have enough inputs, or a way to achieve this?

same as using the EAS system. we can sell you the GH or PHP stuff and all the add on's .

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Anyone know how many tunes it holds?

Also, is drill and tap the manifold only provisions for EGT, I can't remember if there was an EGR plate or something available.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Also, is drill and tap the manifold only provisions for EGT, I can't remember if there was an EGR plate or something available.

Stock plus 4 mod tunes. On a 6.0 you will have to drill the manifold. Easiest spot is the back of the driver's side manifold from the bottom.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We have been using these religiously on our 6.0/6.4s around the shop and have had nothing but awesome luck! Definitely has reduced our Livewire sales to virtually nothing.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
What program do you use to load/change the files that are on the device?

Edge has 2 software programs capable of it. The only one that we use is called Distributor. It allows you to manually load the programs. Hopefully they eventually have the automatic one set up so tunes can be loaded to it from the server just by plugging it in.

Chatham036

Reaction score

The version of the Insight PRO that ******** uses (us as well) holds up to 10 different tunes. The original versions only held 4 custom tunes but, again, that has been updated :)

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Can someone explain how you get the tunes from email to the CTS? I have the Ignition software and it wanted to run an update, which I did, but after that I don't see anyway to actually install a tune on it.

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online