Single cab street truck build

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Should be ready for a local dyno day this weekend! So much room for activities! IMG_7973.JPGIMG_7970.JPGIMG_7971.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Looks good!

You should pick me up, I'm about done showing up to diesel events in my 1500 silverado 😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

shmoozer

Reaction score
It's on Facebook. Looks amazing nestled in there.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
A little update for you guys as its been a while!

Picked up a new PI Converter, will be installing it this weekend, sending the current PI converter back to them for cut/clean, converter is pissed..so the truck has been parked for the last couple weeks.

Once repaired, I will be posting it up for sale unfortunately. Truck will be up for, what I think, is a killer price in order to move it quick. I hope someone sees the value and realize what they're getting, just time for someone to push the truck even farther than what I could.

Once truck is sold, I will begin he search for the next project, which most likely be a 11-15 CTS-V Coupe. Hopefully next year I will be able to get into a newer 6.7 as a daily!

If anyone is interested in the truck, feel free to PM me for info. Tons of new parts with extremely low time/miles on them.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Well, the old Single Cab is sold....not quite sure how I feel about it, but I can't complain to much.

I'm going to miss the ol 6Leaker that's for sure. But it was time for someone else to push it farther than I was able to. I think I've driven the truck 250 miles this year, while putting a stupid amount of time and money into over winter.

Hopefully a 2017 or newer is in my future, probably next spring after I get some adult things taken care of this year. Thanks all of you for following my build, sharing information and helping along the way, I will still be on the forum posting and snooping around!!

03mm

Reaction score
Truck was mean but glad you got it sold. I have tossed up the ideal of selling mine recently but I don't know if I could pull the trigger.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, the old Single Cab is sold....not quite sure how I feel about it, but I can't complain to much.

I'm going to miss the ol 6Leaker that's for sure. But it was time for someone else to push it farther than I was able to. I think I've driven the truck 250 miles this year, while putting a stupid amount of time and money into over winter.

Hopefully a 2017 or newer is in my future, probably next spring after I get some adult things taken care of this year. Thanks all of you for following my build, sharing information and helping along the way, I will still be on the forum posting and snooping around!!

lets get loose buddy !

Latest posts

Members online