Triple 6.4

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Today starts a new journey for Matt's 08 F-350. I told him over a year ago I wanted the truck and shortly after Shane finished the triple kit we made a deal. Corbin picked it up Friday afternoon from Matt and is scheduled to be here today to drop it off. Matt didn't skip any corners on this truck and I will continue to do the same.

First thing I got to do is drop the tank and drain the old diesel out. Put new filters on it and top off the tank with fresh diesel.

After that I'll get started on installing the rest of the kit on the truck and changing out the k-16 up front as a precaution. I also will have to have a down pipe made for the truck.

Finally a few other odds and ends like OUO traction bars, black out a few more things, and put some trutracs in it.

Matt did an awesome job of representing the truck. Can't give him enough thanks for taking the time and having the patience with me on getting the deal done. Can't wait to see Shane's work in person either and can't thank him enough as well. I think I've spent more time texting Matt and Shane over the last 6 months than I did my wife. Haha.

More to come......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing it. Gotta throw some pics up of it...so gorgeous.

what is the specs on motor and trans that are in it?

ingrahams

Reaction score
The bts 4R worked great in my truck with the same kind of power you should be at. Tuning is the only thing that can be a pain. I have a trans tune that should be a good starting point if you're interested.

BeauxPete

Reaction score
The bts 4R worked great in my truck with the same kind of power you should be at. Tuning is the only thing that can be a pain. I have a trans tune that should be a good starting point if you're interested.

Hell yeah that will work!

Black AOD

Reaction score

That's good to hear.

Hey while you're in here...when is the world's first Enforcer powered Ford going to be up and running?

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Well she made the trip from Minnesota to Louisiana safely thanks to Corbin. Now the fun begins in getting this beast running!!
25976dddd7be5b03927c7b65ffc23ec1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online