New to the Forum

PlasticMelts

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Travis and I am new to the forum. I now own a 2014 white CC F-450 and want to explore options for performance upgrades along for better fuel mileage. I have owned a few power strokes in the past but they all were all pre-emissions. The last vehicle I had was a 2012 Ram Cummins running a H&S programmer. I love to spend time researching what others have found out about their vehicles.

I had better get off of here because it is Mother's Day and I am sure my wife is needing help with the kids! Enjoy!! Look forward to meeting everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlasticMelts

Reaction score
Thank you.

I know my first post was a little short on the description of my truck. I have a 2014 White Crew Cab F-450. I just picked it up around 2 months ago. When I purchased it, it had 29,800 miles. The truck was purchased to pull a 5th wheel camper along with trailer to haul my tractor around, but mainly camper. The truck is by far overkill for what I am going to use it for but for the price I purchased it, couldn't turn it down. I have already installed a B&W companion for the Ford puck system along with buying a gooseneck ball. Truck drives amazing and pulls even better.
I do have a lot of plans for the truck but they will happen over time. Hopefully I will be able to pick brains here on the forum and get the build I want! Again, I look forward to meeting everybody.
Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online