Full rear air ride 2006 F-250

scorpion67

Reaction score
I've been thinking of building a air setup for my 250 for awhile anyone ever done this and know what i should and shouldn't do. Whats the correct axle angle and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scorpion67

Reaction score
23f2d2a3ea54671cb1cf72211daeb698.jpg

Something down this line is what im thinking, anybody running a system like this?

Reaction score
I was going to do it on my last truck. My plan was to purchase the leaf springs that are used on the Firestone r4tech kit. Then get some traction bars with traction blocks. I was going to call pmf but never got that far. I would think the bars need to be beefed up because they would see more axel wrap with the weaker springs. Then build a perch off the side of the traction block on the inbound side that would rest on top of the axel tube. Then a bracket that would mount the top of the bag to where the bump stop is. Never did it so can't say if it would work.

Last edited:

scorpion67

Reaction score
These look like good setups but for 3700$ i'd go kelderman which is four link and air.. What kind of science is in these could an average farm boy build them?

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
my freightliner just uses half springs under a bag and then has a track bar for the axle. real simple. id add some traction bars to it and try it. In fact i plan on doing it with my rat rod

ken6881

Reaction score
I'm building a setup similar for my truck in the project forum. Parts are ordered just waiting for it to show up. I'm running a ladder bar style suspension for the rear radius arms up front (basically the same thing)
2 5k bags in the rear and 2 3k bags for the front.

Latest posts

Members online