CEL...just went on a diet

BigRed97

Reaction score
Just went on a diet Saturday, stuff from no limit with GH tunes...

Anyways tossed a CEL on my way to work.i leave in the race tune. Truck had been running about 10 min when it came on(5min idle and 5 min light throttle getting to highway)
3/4 tank of fuel, 16* outside

Code is p0181-fuel temp sensor A circuit range/performance

I'm assuming it's literally because it's COLD outside but infifired I'd check with you guys.

Should i not use the hotter tunes when it's this cold out even if I'm driving like grandma?

BigRed97

Reaction score
Stock intake....

MAF/IAT will affect fuel temp readings?

The truck is running fine...i might have left that out

Kenz

Reaction score
Mine will do the same thing when it is real cold out. Usually when in single digits. I have a '11 with GH. Tech told me there is a tsb for it and basically they lower the temperature parameters. So I just clear it when it happens.

mckinney1

Reaction score
Interesting, my truck went on a diet and now it is giving me this code 2 times in the last few trips. We are in the 60's to 80's when this thing came on.
Guess I should call No Limit then and see what they have to say..

automoto

Reaction score
have same issue now for over 2 weeks along with trans shifting problems, remote start doesnt work anymore with cel on. Running sct livewire with tyrant sotf tunes. still waiting for a call back from no limit about whats goin on been getting the run around every time i call......

btk wheres your shop? im in Monmouth county

Last edited:

COF350

Reaction score
I'm dealing with the same PO181 code on my 15 with GH SOTF tunes, getting the "we're working on it" line from No Limit when I call or email....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mckinney1

Reaction score
I was getting he P0181 code on mine and they could not explain it. Fuel Temperature Sensor A circuit range/performance. I was having a couple of issues.
They determined that the SOTF switch they sent me was old and not the right switch. They said I should have had a switch that said No Limit on it and my switch did not say that, so they sent me a new one and replaced it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.