Oops I did it again...

Krack

Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Well I bought another powerstroke. Got a 2017 King ranch ultimate with all the boxes checked. I had a 2015 platinum two years ago that I traded for a cts-v. Loved that car but I missed my truck. Got a great deal on the truck and they gave me more than I could have hoped for on the Cadillac. Interior on the new trucks defiantly is superior than my 15. I went looking for another platinum but came home with the two tone King ranch. Probably will stay mostly stock till 10k miles or so. Then who knows. Debating on lift/leveling kit with 35-37s or just leave it alone for a while. I always say I am happy with the factory stuff... Till I own it for two days. Haha. Been on the forums for a while under the name platinumtuxido but could not remember my pw so made a new account. Good to be back! On my phone so check out profile pic for the truck. More pics to come.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Well I bought another powerstroke. Got a 2017 King ranch ultimate with all the boxes checked. I had a 2015 platinum two years ago that I traded for a cts-v. Loved that car but I missed my truck. Got a great deal on the truck and they gave me more than I could have hoped for on the Cadillac. Interior on the new trucks defiantly is superior than my 15. I went looking for another platinum but came home with the two tone King ranch. Probably will stay mostly stock till 10k miles or so. Then who knows. Debating on lift/leveling kit with 35-37s or just leave it alone for a while. I always say I am happy with the factory stuff... Till I own it for two days. Haha. Been on the forums for a while under the name platinumtuxido but could not remember my pw so made a new account. Good to be back! On my phone so check out profile pic for the truck. More pics to come.

welcome ! post pics and build in the 2017 forum !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.