SRP by stealth?

Reaction score
I have been gone a while but I see some old timers still kicking around. Is there anybody out there still running the SRP? I bought one of the last few built before they close their doors. It's brand new still unopened in the box sitting on my shelf. Tossing around the idea of throwing it into my truck. I know they had a lot of issues back then. But did a few make it? And the ones that didn't Make it.did it harm their trucks? Thanks for the help

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
I ran one for about 60k, worked great. I traded it towards a dual setup, and stepped down in power on the truck that the srp was on.
I guess if you are really concerned, send it in to a reputable pump shop for a once over, and run it.
Or send it to me, with some cash, and I'll send you a dual pump setup.
Or, send it to me, I'll put 25k on it, and return it. That way you'll know if it's any good.:thumbsup:LOL

nwpastroker

Reaction score
I'm still running one. Probably 50k miles on it. Dont drive the truck much. No problems so far. I thought there was an updated SRP 1.1 for the final run. Not sure the differences.

hucorey

Reaction score
I've had one in my truck for about 6-7yrs.

I've rebuilt about a handful of them, and am in the middle of fixing one of their billet pumps.

If you want to send it in, I can run it on the flow bench and go through it if you like.
6a66eaafb984fab8e273ada37f698586.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

fastersteve

Reaction score
I ran one for about 60k, worked great. I traded it towards a dual setup, and stepped down in power on the truck that the srp was on.
I guess if you are really concerned, send it in to a reputable pump shop for a once over, and run it.
Or send it to me, with some cash, and I'll send you a dual pump setup.
Or, send it to me, I'll put 25k on it, and return it. That way you'll know if it's any good.:thumbsup:LOL

Went down on power?!?!? My truck definitely ran better with dual pumps, but I never could stop them from leaking.

I have had an SRP 1.1 for many years now, so far no issues knock wood.

hucorey, are you still building terminator twins?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Went down on power?!?!? My truck definitely ran better with dual pumps, but I never could stop them from leaking.

He could probably build you whatever you wanted

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score

Sorry, I didnt word that clearly.
I turned the power down because I didnt really need max power in this application. Oil requirements and ability had nothing to do with that decision.

Reaction score
I've had one in my truck for about 6-7yrs.

I've rebuilt about a handful of them, and am in the middle of fixing one of their billet pumps.

If you want to send it in, I can run it on the flow bench and go through it if you like.
6a66eaafb984fab8e273ada37f698586.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
What would that cost me?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.