208 diesel stacks

cap

Reaction score
Is the hype around 208 diesel's stacks worth it? The fact they're cast different or something and are thicker, worth it or no?

cap

Reaction score
Well I'm kinda stuck between a 7 or 8 inch but they only offer 8inch ones. I would really like to see what each would look like on a SRW CCSB. Trying to decide who to go with but the tip is 295 with them and I was wondering if it was actually worth that much more

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
they seem to be pretty popular, but I also have heard good thing about soflo stacks too
c8ff606c5ebb235e3a81fcc872b4a891.jpg
e31ec087671e5643d2028fadf9a9e9e4.jpg
here's mine. Soflo 8 inch. The quality was great. Imo.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Ragdude

Reaction score
Looks like something that takes up a lot of bed space, and if you don't need the bed, why are you driving a pickup?

Petro

Reaction score
Looks like something that takes up a lot of bed space, and if you don't need the bed, why are you driving a pickup?

Have a stack in my 06, it is regularly hooked to a gooseneck stock trailer and the bed gets filled with wood several times a month. Not sure wtf your talking about when you say it takes up "alot" of bed space. Seems to serve its purpose as a pickup just fine with a stack.

Jomax

Reaction score
Only reason I don't care for one is you can't have a tonneau cover. That plus I hate the noise LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmoozer

Reaction score
Only reason I don't care for one is you can't have a tonneau cover. That plus I hate the noise LOL.

Well you can, they make a trim ring for the soft covers. You just can't roll it up all the way. The noise on the other hand...muffler I guess?

skate918

Reaction score
Well you can, they make a trim ring for the soft covers. You just can't roll it up all the way. The noise on the other hand...muffler I guess?

This is exactly what I did minus the muffler part, just be sure to measure several times lol

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Straight piped, the noise is horrendous... especially with the fiver hooked up. Sound bounces right off the fiver and back in the cab, gets really bad going up long steep hills...

Jomax

Reaction score
Straight piped, the noise is horrendous... especially with the fiver hooked up. Sound bounces right off the fiver and back in the cab, gets really bad going up long steep hills...

Yeah. Finally got a resonator AND muffler. Sucker is as quiet as stock. Even WOT it's stupid quiet.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
What is the length you ordered I like yours a lot.
If I remember correctly it's 36". And thanks!
It literally takes up and 8" circle! Lmfao! And I use my truck all the time hauling chit!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
What did you use

I forgot the name of the muffler, I'll look under the truck tomorrow. I bought the ****** pipe with the resonator and muffler already installed and just traded my ****** pipe.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I have MBRP stacks on mine, very happy with the quality and fit there, but they weren't cheap either.

That said, I'm trying to go back to a single rear exit setup. The noise is unbearable now with the non VGT in there. Towing my camper, I can't even have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat until I park.

Latest posts

Members online