Dashdaq moniter

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? I know it's older. Had it since 2013. Works well for me, but lately when monitoring, some signals, they would clear off the screen. I can switch screens or turn on and off and it would come back easily. Trouble is it's happening regularly now. Pain in the ass especially when towing through the mountains. Anyone have issues like this? You guys probably don't even use them anymore. Thanks in advance.

laingenb

Reaction score
I have one, it was just used for monitoring. PM me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're both in the same boat then. I just traded up to a newer truck and have the DashDaq from the old one laying around. I did the same thing and used it just to monitor and check DTC's on other vehicles...

I hadn't thought of getting rid of it, but figured if someone needed one or could use it I would offer it up. Right now it's just another thing in the toolbox drawer taking up space...

Jomax

Reaction score
I think we're both in the same boat then. I just traded up to a newer truck and have the DashDaq from the old one laying around. I did the same thing and used it just to monitor and check DTC's on other vehicles...

I hadn't thought of getting rid of it, but figured if someone needed one or could use it I would offer it up. Right now it's just another thing in the toolbox drawer taking up space...

Lol. Yeah. I’d practically give it away, if shipping is covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Are you looking for a replacement DashDaq?

Well.. I don't think I'm looking for replacement yet. Was wondering if anyone's had problems with it and what they've done about it. Probably replace it with an Edge when I finally get tired of turning this thing on and off all the time lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.