• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Jackpot! Jared has competition.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Jared, I'm looking for a set of 18x12 typhoons for an 03 fx4. Been looking for a while to no avail. So if you know of anything pm me! My heart is set on typhoons. But I may be talked into something else as long as it is an 18x12 and the right price...

I don't have any 18s at all right now. They are kind of hard to come by.

white07psd

Reaction score
His name is Aaron Merrell and hes a very good friend of mine. Aaron is all about the earlier style wheels, polished only being from cali

We do business back and forth between each other, a lot of my prices may seem higher, like my cheyennes, but how many of you have ever seen a brand new set of cheyennes in the original boxes? I have 2 sets of 20 smooths and 1 set of 22 smooths, not many people have even seen new in box wheels like that.

The only big difference is I wont keep anything thats curbed, or buy it and resell it.

Also, Aaron does NOT like Greg Weld wheels, and will not even mess with them,

If your interested in 22" ballistics, I've got 2 sets. One on my regular cab, one going on my harley truck.

I have PLENTY of wheels, if you dont believe me, ask Matt Meyer, he saw my collection last holiday weekend :)

Jared

Just got my center caps from aaron, ordered them friday evening and got them today (california to virginia). Top notch dude, couldnt believe he still had brand new center caps for almost 10 year old wheels. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381183626.542902.jpg

swinky

Reaction score
seru8a3y.jpg

Torque locs with 325 60 18 toyos. They're in the classifieds.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online