0-60 time on CTS MONITOR

Skcbb

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Went out for a drive and decided to use the CTS monitor to see what I run 0-60 times. I was in 4WD HI and did a boosted launch. It tells me it ran 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. Well I came home to see if that is fast cause I didn't have a clue. Yep, that's pretty stinking fast. I have stock 18" tires. My question for you brainiacs is...is the CTS accurate for this run? If so, I can have some fun with the mustang GTs and camaros. I also found a calculator that uses curb weight and HP to figure 0-60 time and used it backwards to come up with 625ish HP. That sounds pretty high. So come on you guys, tell me how full of crap I am.lol
When I first posted the mods I was having done I said I was hoping for 550HP and a lot of you chimed in that I wouldn't get there with my set up. I'm hoping you all tell me that the CTS is dead on accurate.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
yeah these trucks boggie in 4wd and a boosted lanuch. 625hp sounds right for flywheel hp

Fox hunt

Reaction score
625 flywheel or to the ground? I've done 4.5 on my cts with a pmax and stock sticks on 34” tires once before.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online