Hey All!!

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Hello all,
I think I need a forum on figuring out this forum.
I am new, sorry if not following protocol but hope I am close to where I need to be.
I am a 6.0 junkie...yeah I get a hard time about it from time to time but the ones mouthing the most never want to line up against my 05' PSD for some reason.
I'm glad to hopefully found a group I can confer with. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if I could get a seat at the table. I've plenty to discuss and while not a factory trained mech., I do all my own work and have grown fairly knowledgeable concerning the 6.0's. I appreciate your time.

-rob 3
Upstate SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Man. I'm happy as a pig in warm mud I happened across you guys. I live in Cummings country where they will literally wreck you trying to out run you. It's just good seeing some guys that appreciate the 6.0 as much as I do. No disrespect to anyone , but I wouldn't trade mine for a 6.4 or .7 as I couldn't afford to repair the 6.7 and I just prefer the 6.0 over the 6.4. Just my opinion. My apologies to the mod, just settling in, I'll start staying on topic.

sootie

Reaction score
Thanks Man. I'm happy as a pig in warm mud I happened across you guys. I live in Cummings country where they will literally wreck you trying to out run you. It's just good seeing some guys that appreciate the 6.0 as much as I do. No disrespect to anyone , but I wouldn't trade mine for a 6.4 or .7 as I couldn't afford to repair the 6.7 and I just prefer the 6.0 over the 6.4. Just my opinion. My apologies to the mod, just settling in, I'll start staying on topic.

or just get a 6.7 so you dont have to repair it! LOL

six ohs get good mileage and avoid all the emissions bs. good choice.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Welcome! Fellow 6 liter lover myself

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
or just get a 6.7 so you dont have to repair it! LOL

six ohs get good mileage and avoid all the emissions bs. good choice.

Well you know there couldn't be any covetous on my part...lol.
My latest strategy should see just under 800 hp at rear wheels. If I make that ill have no where near half of what I saw the new KRanch come in. Tip of the hat my friend, there's nothing more plush on the roads imo.

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome! Fellow 6 liter lover myself

Thank you Brother. Funny, our 6.0 went from the modern Edsel to one of the most sought after engines available. Doesn't take much to convert into total rockets. Only bad thing is the word is out and you can't sleep like you could a few years ago. Matter of fact, around here the Dodge crowd actually comes looking. Even our sibling Stangs get edgy if they hear throttle purge while on hwy. no sir, can't sneak up anymore. Thanks for the hospitality and look forward to swapping grease.

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Thank You 03', I truly look forward to finally having some good knowledgeable folks in my corner instead when asking my what might be an issue getting the reply "buy a mopar and sale that "sick O" while you can.
People finally are realizing around 3k on the 6.0's and proper maintenance you've got a 500k miles + and 3k#'s that will tattoo your captains chair to your ass like no other daily driver I've owned...CAR OR TRUCK!
Thanks 03'

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome! Where you at in SC? I'm in NC right on the line by *******burg county

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I'm inEast Tennessee right now visiting family as this is actually home, but I've been around Pickens and pumpkin town all the way up to Travelers Rest for the past 20 years...so this is home too. It sounds like we may be close to neighbors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'm inEast Tennessee right now visiting family as this is actually home, but I've been around Pickens and pumpkin town all the way up to Travelers Rest for the past 20 years...so this is home too. It sounds like we may be close to neighbors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I've been through pumpkin town many times going to Lake Keowee and work down that way. I'm about 5 minutes or so straight up hwy 9 from Lake lure

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
welcome to PSA man!!!

oh god, not another 6.oh lover! lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online