Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > Aftermarket Super Duty 1999 - Current

Old 12-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTC DEEZUL View Post
is that a 6 inch lift? if so, when you take the lift off, are you just getting new springs?
I am not sure of the lift size. I am assuming its leaf and blocks (rear for sure). I want it just a little over stock but low enough to pull my gooseneck trailer with out issues. Will need to trade off the wheels and tires as well for something smaller. Its sitting on 37x12.5x20 now.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
My truck I sold to my brother when back up to stock height.

Rear has CARLI mini packs vs the 4in factory block and fronts are the stock coils. Running toyo 35x12.5 20s King shocks all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice truck
Old 12-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokersace View Post
The white truck doesn’t appear to have the “rivets” around the bead like the black one, as far as I can tell. But you’ve got more of a chubby than I do about them so who knows...

If, in your research, you come across a few trucks on this forum, you’ll find at least 2 that we’re NOT American Force but rather shaved down Alcoa super singles. One was a user name of “Snake” and was a lifted blue ccsb. I think out of Florida. The other was out of Tennessee I believe and it was a tan cclb early 2000’s model. Can’t remember his name.

Frankly af started out by copying this Alcoa look, IMO. The original had always been better.

Edit: Snake’s truck
I do have a chubby for them . I like the alcoas the best too. They look better, especially considering most AF wheels have those rivets.
I'm just going off what the guy who owns the truck said, he said they were AF's in a post on another website.

I like that super single style. A few companies have made them over the years, in various sizes. My buddy has some 15 or 16 inch Welds, same style.

I'm hunting for alcoas because I can polish and they can be had for cheap. I can get them turned down too. Hardest/ most expensive part is getting the caps and adapters.
2005 GMC Yukon Denali