Aftermarket oem spec solenoids

stroker221

Reaction score
Anyone had good or bad luck with solenoids that aren't oem? And I'm not asking about the higher flowing solenoids. Looking at getting these to see if it helps with the problems that's going on in my trans before I rebuild it. Can get these 4 for $170. Hoping that I have a plugged up solenoid and this would help.
Global transmission parts.com
Solenoid, 5R110W SSPC-B | SSPC-C | SSPC-E Coast | Overdrive | Intermediate | Direct | Low/Reverse (2003-Up)

OEM # 3C3Z-7J136-BA

SET of 4

sootie

Reaction score
Anyone had good or bad luck with solenoids that aren't oem? And I'm not asking about the higher flowing solenoids. Looking at getting these to see if it helps with the problems that's going on in my trans before I rebuild it. Can get these 4 for $170. Hoping that I have a plugged up solenoid and this would help.
Solenoid, 5R110W SSPC-B | SSPC-C | SSPC-E Coast | Overdrive | Intermediate | Direct | Low/Reverse (2003-Up)

OEM # 3C3Z-7J136-BA

SET of 4
OEM only.

Reaction score

OEM # 3C3Z-7J136-BA

SET of 4

we have OE in stock

Latest posts

Members online