6.0 KDD Aluminum Heads with Porting options

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Big things coming out of Kill Devil Diesel Motorsports. They have their new 6.0 aluminum heads IN STOCK ready to ship.

These are the very same heads we ran on our KC Turbos race truck and Charlie Keeter ran on DPC/UCC truck, they have spent years testing with great success. The biggest advantages of these 6.0 aluminum heads is they will NEVER crack, flow more right out of the box, and have huge weight savings. Most modern Diesel trucks run Aluminum heads now, so this is a big step for us old dinosaur guys LOL

Another great feature is they also offer porting options with flow numbers. The aluminum heads are much easier and quicker to port vs the cast iron heads which allows them to keep the pricing down and currently they have the ported options in stock ready to go. Check out our website to see all the before/after graphs on the porting.

Link to KDD Aluminum Heads
https://kcturbos.com/products/6-0-p...cylinder-head-set?_pos=6&_sid=abcd8e9ef&_ss=r

Feel free to hit us up with any questions or if you need any help.
kcturbos.com
[email protected]

If you don't know who KDD is and why they 6.0 heads are so popular right now then check out this video.

https://youtu.be/RYyeWZaaYVA

Zeb

Reaction score
Put a set on a truck awhile ago, and absolutely love them. Quality, fit, and finish was top notch. Sure was nice to be able to handle them with one hand!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I think you may need some more testing... Guess I'll bite the bullet fir you, wink wink, poke, poke...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I think you may need some more testing... Guess I'll bite the bullet fir you, wink wink, poke, poke...

hahaha... you ready to tear you truck down again already? Maybe we should bump the power up a little first and take full advantage of those compounds :thumbsup:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
hahaha... you ready to tear you truck down again already? Maybe we should bump the power up a little first and take full advantage of those compounds
My brain says yes, my wallet says no though... But my brain is usually louder than my wallet...

Latest posts