2013 Factory gooseneck hitch

ncollins64

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a factory gooseneck hitch for a 13-16 would bolt on a 2006? I’m assuming the frames are different so could you drill the holes needed to mount it?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Buddy of mine put one in his. He had the bed off while doing it, so I dont know how easy it will be with the bed on, or all what he had to drill, but they will fit.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If it helps, I did this on my 2010. Only need to drill 4 holes on the horizontal face of the top of the frame. All the side brackets bolt right up. I have a spare one in my storage trailer, I can take some measurements for you if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
If it helps, I did this on my 2010. Only need to drill 4 holes on the horizontal face of the top of the frame. All the side brackets bolt right up. I have a spare one in my storage trailer, I can take some measurements for you if you'd like.

Thanks I’d appreciate that.

ncollins64

Reaction score
What measurements do you want? Width and bolt hole dimensions?

Yes that should be good. I should be able to look at a hitch picture online and use your measurements to compare with. I don’t think this will be too hard to do as I’ve had my bed off recently so it’ll come off easy. Do you know if the gooseneck ball is in the same location as a b&w?

Reaction score
Yes that should be good. I should be able to look at a hitch picture online and use your measurements to compare with. I don’t think this will be too hard to do as I’ve had my bed off recently so it’ll come off easy. Do you know if the gooseneck ball is in the same location as a b&w?
That I don't know. There's some room to move front to rear with the way the brackets are designed. Iirc, I set my hitch about one inch in front of the axle centerline, but it's been 9 years since I did this.

I will take some measurements at the latest by this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online