• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB gooseneck trailer

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
im lookin for a 25-30' gooseneck trailer. a 14k or 17k trailer will do fine. must have a dove tail. im lookin for a newer trailer. i dont mind doin some work to it to make it ready to use.

if you know of one or have one either message me on here or shoot me a text at (814)397-1587

Thanks,
Jake

PSDEng

Reaction score
Keep an eye out in the Lancaster Farmer magazine. Every once in awhile there will be a nice used trailer in there. Also, if you decide you want to buy new check out appalachian trailers, they make a good trailer that you can take home new for about $4500 so you don't have to blow $8k+ on a new PJ.

El chupacabra

Reaction score
Check Boyer's up on peach st. They have an can get in some used stuff from time to time if you find something there let me know I have a few friends that work there.

-Jake-

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I would say about 5500 is all the more I wanna spend. Lancaster trader you say? Where can I look on there? El chupacabra I didn't know boyers sold used trailers there. I'll have to talk to them this week then.

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

PSDEng

Reaction score
I don't own one myself but I use a friend's like it's mine LOL they're a nicely built trailer and have held up to the abuse I've put it through.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
and where?

Manufactured in Missouri, and Sold here in Michigan where I'm at.

Made by who?

My trailer manufacturer, Mid America Manufacturing, a smaller company with quality that has always impressed me! Unfortunately they do not have a website, and nor do I but I'm working on that.

I wish someone made a 40+5 gooseneck

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

I can get one made, that is the longest anyone can legally manufacture before exceeding 53'.

hmmmm.....how about an 18+4, drive over fender, 14k, dual jacks in either bumper pull or gn?

Also, yes I can have one built exactly the way you want it.

-LED lights, sliding winches, dual jacks, dual 2spd. jacks, stand up ramps, ramps and a carrier, chain basket, pintle coupler, ball coupler, gooseneck.... Anything you can think of I can more than likely have made and incorporated into a trailer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online