Which ecu?

Reaction score
The 6.7 powerstroke uses the same ecu as the 2011 and up duramaxes does it not? Is so why doesn't efi live support the fords?

Jomax

Reaction score
The 6.7 powerstroke uses the same ecu as the 2011 and up duramaxes does it not? Is so why doesn't efi live support the fords?

You lost me there. First I've heard of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score

They share the same Bosch architecture, but that's as far as it goes. Operating system is different, application software is different. Different number of actuator outputs and drivers. Not interchanegable in the least; the only caveat to that being that a good understanding of Bosch control logic will help with calibrating both.

Reaction score
They share the same Bosch architecture, but that's as far as it goes. Operating system is different, application software is different. Different number of actuator outputs and drivers. Not interchanegable in the least; the only caveat to that being that a good understanding of Bosch control logic will help with calibrating both.

Could EFILive support them if they wanted to? Very much yes.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
but... it's not basically the same ECU :confused:

in the broad sense that it controls a diesel engine and is made by the same manufacturer? ok... but at that point, ALL current diesel ECU's are "basically the same"

Latest posts

Members online