Single/Dual Stabilizer

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I've got a 13 that I'm thinking about putting a Carli backcountry 2.5'' level on my truck, do I really need a stabilizer setup? I'd probably will do an 18x8.5 wheel with 35/12.50s.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I run a king factory replacement. It gets the job done with my 20x12 and 35x13.5’s.

sootie

Reaction score
Sounds good Jonnny, I know its a few hundred dollars but you can't put a price on safety right?

If you need an aftermarket stabilizer to make your truck safe, you either use chit parts, or have a chit install ...

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Sounds good Jonnny, I know its a few hundred dollars but you can't put a price on safety right?
I was due for a replacement and never really cared for the dual stabilizer look. I bought it at the same time I spent $2k on shocks so the price didn't seem so bad.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
If you need an aftermarket stabilizer to make your truck safe, you either use chit parts, or have a chit install ...

Fair enough, I just assumed it was more of a safety item that's all. I plan on using Carli for my lift so it seems I could do without it for the time being.

Overdrive

Reaction score
My 1999 never came with one. I did add one a year ago but never had one before. But I had no lift.

Latest posts

Members online