Looking for upgrade advice

banksGTA

Reaction score
It’s been over 10yrs since I’ve owned a 6.0. I bought a real nice 2006 2 owner with 84k miles. The old man had a full banks kit installed on it. To include intake elbow, pipes, intercooler, exhaust, an 6gun. Everything I’ve read the 6gun is junk, so what are some recommendations on tuning. Also is what is the best intake? Thanks for the help.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
SCT x4 with gear head performance tunes is what I have always run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
G H isn’t doing much tuning right now on 6.0s according to no limit. I went with tsd tunes on an x4 and the best intake is no limit hands down. The tunes run awesome and clean.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I asked about 2 months ago and that’s just what I was told from Jeff at no limit. So I went with tsds tune pack and love it. No regrets so far and I use to run g h for everything.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
X4 is perfect for monitoring. I've ran gh tuning prior and would again if avail

ncollins64

Reaction score
You guys use the x4 to monitor also? Ncollins, you like tds better than gh?
Yea I do like tsd tuning very well. I’ve always been a fan of GH so I’ll never bash them. I would’ve went that route if avail but tsd is very comparable and has great support. That means a lot to me.

banksGTA

Reaction score
I’m in the process of taking th Banks 6 gun off but the pda that goes with it won’t turn on. Is their a way to find out if it has a tune or not? Don’t really won’t to buy another one jus to take it off an get the sct you guys recommended.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I’ve been out of the 6.0 game for 8 years now. I have an X4 and looking into tunes. Used to run ********** for everything, but have heard great things about gear head and TSD. Has anyone tried Warren Diesel?

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I’ve been out of the 6.0 game for 8 years now. I have an X4 and looking into tunes. Used to run ********** for everything, but have heard great things about gear head and TSD. Has anyone tried Warren Diesel?

I've never used his gear but I read a lot of positive about his tuning, injectors and CS.

I have quick tricks as my DD and I'm happy but I have considered Warren for the future.

sootie

Reaction score
I’m in the process of taking th Banks 6 gun off but the pda that goes with it won’t turn on. Is their a way to find out if it has a tune or not? Don’t really won’t to buy another one jus to take it off an get the sct you guys recommended.

Huh? The Banks six gun is a signal interrupter, not a programmer. Get that flaming pile of chit out of the truck and get it programmed by a reputable vendor.

jrex2506

Reaction score
Run 190/75 Warren injectors and Warren race tunes on a stock 03 turbo with a 6 speed. Going back to Warren for 250cc hybrids and 369 turbo. Highly recommend Warren diesel!

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

banksGTA

Reaction score
Huh? The Banks six gun is a signal interrupter, not a programmer. Get that flaming pile of chit out of the truck and get it programmed by a reputable vendor.

Should I take off all the banks stuff? To include the piping an intercooler?

Latest posts

Members online