• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS Diesel radiator supports

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I have a couple DIESEL radiator supports for 92-97 F250/ F350/F-superduty.
Part # F4TZ-16138-A.
These are for IDI and POWERSTROKE. Does NOT matter if has A/C or not.
These measure out to be 29" tall.

Ford stopped making these a couple of years ago and at the time Listed for over $711

I have GOOD SOUTHERN ONES shipped up here. NOT like the rotted out junk from around here

These are NOT perfect. They have some SURFACE rust and some cracks. But fully usable for $800
I can weld the cracks(and plated), sandblast and primer seal them for you. This would be a $200 EXTRA
So you would be looking at $1000 each
The best part is no hassle with a shipper, you can come pick them up and SEE what you are getting.

The aftermarket CLAIMS they offer a diesel support, but they just flat out lie to you and then when it is shipped to you, YOU are stuck paying the return freight. Gas ones are 24" tall. Just go to LMCs site and see the BS for yourself
0202031889907578_7942306798791750645_o_zps4cb9d7ce.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
Dear god..I knew they had gotten harder and harder to get but had no idea they had when up this much...

I need to dig up a few.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Some people sell them at a legitimate cost. Others sell them for a fortune. But I guess if people are going to buy them for that much, people are going to sell them for that much. I'm glad I bought mine for 1/3 that.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Some people sell them at a legitimate cost. Others sell them for a fortune. But I guess if people are going to buy them for that much, people are going to sell them for that much. I'm glad I bought mine for 1/3 that.

I really didn't mean that they are overpriced. I have had to pay and get calls every week from guys that would or are willing to pay $500+ for them. Nice rust free ones are non-existent in the NE.

Brad selling out of these in 3wks shows the demand. I have 1 or 2 here that I need to pull out of trucks and sell was the reason for my post. Sorry for any confusion.

Any rust free parts, in general, here in the NE bring good money and rightfully so IMO. Because they are needed in abundance.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Oh yeah there's definitely a lot of demand. Not enough supply unfortunately. Making them $$$$

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I am NOT raping people. I mark them up 25% over My cost.

My suppliers now sell them to me for more than I used to sell them for.

The biggest problem I have found with getting them, is Most places will not ship them. I have acquired a source that will

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
I am NOT raping people. I mark them up 25% over My cost.

My suppliers now sell them to me for more than I used to sell them for.

The biggest problem I have found with getting them, is Most places will not ship them. I have acquired a source that will

My first post came across wrong I know you are in those things at close or more then $500. Making only $200-$300 is more then fair for people.

I had one shipped in last year I know what you're saying.

I have a customer that really needs one of these. PM me over your # if you will and Ill put him in contact with you.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
My first post came across wrong I know you are in those things at close or more then $500. Making only $200-$300 is more then fair for people.

I had one shipped in last year I know what you're saying.

I have a customer that really needs one of these. PM me over your # if you will and Ill put him in contact with you.

Yes, I am into them for more than $500

79jasper

Reaction score
Here's one for you. I have a 94 powerstroke with the early idi style radiator but am getting the capless style radiator from mishimoto, would you have the radiator mounting brackets I need to switch over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online