ISO 7.3 Engine Girdle

jtgf250

Reaction score
Who's got a line on a girdle. Gonna start rebuild soon since I can't get in contact with people selling stuff in the classifieds. Dyno Proven shows out of stock. Who's got something? Thanks

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I went with Dynoproven and when i called I was able to order the girdle kit that comes with main studs.

jtgf250

Reaction score
Shoot me a pm. Was poking around that site last night. Lots of good looking stuff.
Dynoproven shows out of stock. I ordered an intake for my T4 setup from them and never got it but atleast they didn't charge me lol.

emev0l

Reaction score
I also run a Dynoproven girdle, if this block lets go I'm going to give Carson Stauffer's bedplate a try. The full bedplate system is $3,500

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Hope you're around when I grab the truck. It would be nice to put another face to a screen name.

Nick's a cool dude. I helped him work on his OBS a little bit a few years ago, I think we were shoving a swamps sledgehammer in it back in the day. Carson is also a great guy, Ive seen him pull, and I take all of our newer work diesels there to get fixed. They are a great bunch of guys.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Hope you're around when I grab the truck. It would be nice to put another face to a screen name.

When do you think you'll be by? I'm there 3-4 days a week now.

Nick's a cool dude. I helped him work on his OBS a little bit a few years ago, I think we were shoving a swamps sledgehammer in it back in the day. Carson is also a great guy, Ive seen him pull, and I take all of our newer work diesels there to get fixed. They are a great bunch of guys.

Yep that's what it was! That thing sucked on the street! I was there when one of your guys dropped off a 6.7 last week I told him to say hey to you for me.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Shoot me a pm. Was poking around that site last night. Lots of good looking stuff.
Dynoproven shows out of stock. I ordered an intake for my T4 setup from them and never got it but atleast they didn't charge me lol.

Swamps has them ready to go.

ARP mains and their girdle. Call the boys over there and they will get you taken care of

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Yep that's what it was! That thing sucked on the street! I was there when one of your guys dropped off a 6.7 last week I told him to say hey to you for me.

Are you working there now? Or just on your engine/truck? Last time I visited down there I thought Carson said you got married and went to texas!

CTFFEMT

Reaction score
I just put my Dyno Proven girdle on today... I had to grind off a lot of material to get the pick up tube to fit right around the girdle. Also had to drill out the pick up tube L bracket to fit around the main stud.

Latest posts

Members online