NEW* Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
We are sorry for the bad news, but these bulbs will not be in tomorrow as hoped for awaiting back orders. We will update with the known delivery date as soon as possible.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'll give you a call

Just a heads up, I know you were talking about the 50" curved series bars for the boat, but I just found out about clearance on 50" 240W straight bars (combo spot/flood) that would probably be something to consider given the pricing.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Looks like we are into next week waiting on that delivery of the CREE reverse bulbs. Because of the ongoing delays, the manufacturer is going to provide free T10 bulbs to those currently waiting on their orders.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
For those awaiting the CREE reverse bulbs, the delivery has been confirmed to be arriving in on Monday

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All those that were awaiting the bulbs during the recent back order, a complimentary pair of T10 bulbs are on their way in appreciation from the manufacturer.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Most orders from over the holiday weekend with these bulbs have shipped. Those that did not make it out today will ship in the morning.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All CREE reverse bulb orders from today are delayed until tomorrow for shipment, sorry for any inconvenience.

Latest posts

Members online