Screens in back of headrests.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Anyone on here done this. I just picked up rear buckets and I want to finish off the interior before I worry about going fast. I mean it's a 7.3, it's slow even with go fast parts. Interior to me is about comfort, outside is for work. Since I have the center console in the back I was thinking it would be possible to put a DVD player or whatever in there and show it on the screens in the front seat head rest area. Basically what I'm asking is any recommendations on products or for pics in your truck. And experiences with them. I like to plug my iPad in and have the "surround sound" in the truck and watch movies so hopefully that's an option with whatever I get. Thanks guys.

kjdavis

Reaction score
I added some in the back of my headrests on my 02. Pretty easy install. The tough part is making the first cut.

photobucket-48251-1363663787411_zpsf269d34e.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
I added some in the back of my headrests on my 02. Pretty easy install. The tough part is making the first cut.

photobucket-48251-1363663787411_zpsf269d34e.jpg

Nice. Are they able to have RCA wires for external components or is it all self contained? What's the brand and model of those?

Latest posts

Members online