Rats nest!

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Finally have figured out the wiring electrical issues my brother and I are on the tune that a it needs to be pulled apart however. The cause is a mess lots of relays and computers to trace through to break it down it leads back to poor workmanship.
1. Remote starter is on the battery kill relay and messing up some stuff
2.Trailer brake is using PCM power and OBDII ground
3.CB and various other cords I have no clue where they are used or power.
4.Splices, spade clips and lots of electrical tape.
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder would be amazing at wiring compared to this amazing intermingling jungle of a wiring performance.

The plan to solve and repair these issues is test light the living piss out of everything, color match and label as much as I can. I plan on pulling everything apart in sectioned grids(localized work and tracing) if that makes any sense return it back to OE style. I have to pull the dash apart again and not sure what else. The reason I am posting it here well the remote start I have not a clue it is aftermarket and not sure of the brand the approach to solve this well not a fricken clue. Pretty much every form of wiring attempt on the truck is some from of aftermarket piece like a cobra CB, Lights and Scanner which are MIA while I am left with this mess.

Latest posts

Members online