Oil Percent Life?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
His quality is that good huh? Alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The quality of the oil is great (as me being in contract with a lubricants supplier that delivers a consistent quality product that performs to my expectations is essential to my business as an asset management professional), but my experience and expertise are second to only a handful of people alive, of which they taught me and I'm the next generation of tribology gurus. I also know these engines as Powerstroke Performance has been a serious hobby of mine for 15 years or so. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckrueg

Reaction score
You won't need to change that often with his oils. At 7500 mine tested almost like new. Should be good out to 15-20k depending on the use.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Constructionworker

Reaction score
The quality of the oil is great (as me being in contract with a lubricants supplier that delivers a consistent quality product that performs to my expectations is essential to my business as an asset management professional), but my experience and expertise are second to only a handful of people alive, of which they taught me and I'm the next generation of tribology gurus. I also know these engines as Powerstroke Performance has been a serious hobby of mine for 15 years or so. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help!

I wanted your oil a few months ago... But it was a week before you responded to my oil questions and another 4 days before you responded with my follow up questions with another week before I could get your oil. Sorry to hi Jack but I'm ready for a slight wait this time as my 05 6.0 Auto trans is ready again for engine and trans oil.
If you can't respond or send in a timely manner, maybe let AutoZone pick up the slack again.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Constructionworker you must have caught Jim on vacafion or something. I had questions and he literally anwsered them in the time it took for me to go to the restroom. He is a great guy to deal with and his customer service is outstanding. Heck i asked about how the full torque was doing in these trucks and he sent me a bottle to try. I can tell you this truck runs better and gets better mileage in all types of driving. Give him a try Jim and his products will not disapoint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6.7w0rkhors3

Reaction score

Alright Jim big dawg...I will be contacting you soon than. Thanks for chiming in sir

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I wanted your oil a few months ago... But it was a week before you responded to my oil questions and another 4 days before you responded with my follow up questions with another week before I could get your oil. Sorry to hi Jack but I'm ready for a slight wait this time as my 05 6.0 Auto trans is ready again for engine and trans oil.

If you can't respond or send in a timely manner, maybe let AutoZone pick up the slack again.

I apologize for any delays. I've literally responded to customers while on a gondola in the middle of Venice ( which is extremely frowned upon FYI) so it's not common.
Please, text my personal phone with any questions, DMs on this sight don't always work well. I've found ones that pop up as new dated weeks old.
616-460-9949

I do hit the rack early as I start the day at 0430. But if you don't hear from me via text within 12 hours I'm most likely dead.

keatonskidmore

Reaction score
I went ahead and had the dealership do my oil change as they had to fix the little sliding compartment door in front of my cup holders as well. And due to my poor time management I needed to get it changed soon.

Jim, I'll be getting your oil for my next change!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I went ahead and had the dealership do my oil change as they had to fix the little sliding compartment door in front of my cup holders as well. And due to my poor time management I needed to get it changed soon.

Jim, I'll be getting your oil for my next change!

No worries! Just let me know how I can help!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I apologize for any delays. I've literally responded to customers while on a gondola in the middle of Venice ( which is extremely frowned upon FYI) so it's not common.
Please, text my personal phone with any questions, DMs on this sight don't always work well. I've found ones that pop up as new dated weeks old.
616-460-9949

I do hit the rack early as I start the day at 0430. But if you don't hear from me via text within 12 hours I'm most likely dead.

i can vouch for that comment!! lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Constructionworker

Reaction score
616-460-9949

Are you alive?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170627-203154.jpg
    Screenshot_20170627-203154.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 103

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Now I got your texts. I think my phone is trying to make me look stupid

F350-6

Reaction score
Does the 17 not have the option of running the vehicle health report that gives you oil percentage life left?

I do oil changes about 2-4 times a month depending where I go.

That's a lot of oil changes. I usually change my oil every 6 weeks or so and thought I changed mine a lot.

6.7w0rkhors3

Reaction score
Does the 17 not have the option of running the vehicle health report that gives you oil percentage life left?

That's a lot of oil changes. I usually change my oil every 6 weeks or so and thought I changed mine a lot.

Yes it is, more than I want to but have to maintain that engine in tip top shape. Truck is 2 months old and has 30k miles. By Monday it will have 33k lol

Latest posts

Members online