Patriot (Spar-tan) V10.00 Update 2008-2010 6.4 OST (On Screen Tuning)

kxriderforlife

Reaction score
Update

What ever happened to the new v.11 or v10.02 update. I was reading the forums and it was supposed to be released last March but still hasn’t. It’s hard to find any information on the patriot tunes except this thread. I just received the tunes from patriot but I am scared to switch over with the reduced fuel economy and injector rattle, is it worth it?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
What ever happened to the new v.11 or v10.02 update. I was reading the forums and it was supposed to be released last March but still hasn’t. It’s hard to find any information on the patriot tunes except this thread. I just received the tunes from patriot but I am scared to switch over with the reduced fuel economy and injector rattle, is it worth it?

11-17 6.7 OST is currently being worked on, 08-10 v11 OST will come after it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
You can always switch back to v710 Spar,tan files with the PDF instructions and link provided on page 6 post #59. If you aren’t satisfied with v10.01.

My09Ride

Reaction score
cruising boost is what kills fuel economy unfortunately...

I am running the V10.01` with the 210 and my crusing boost at 65 on the level is 8 to 10 lbs.. Maybe the bigger tunes are different... Truck runs and tows heavy Great..:joy:

kxriderforlife

Reaction score
Key on power

Is there anyone that has the dashdaq that has wired it to power on with the key? I have always wanted to do it but never took the time to.

2008F2504x4

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with the Low Pressure Fuel System selection not showing up with the V10.01 update? I have contacted Patriot and they are still working on it. This was on the 275 tune, I didn't check anything lower than the 275.

Thanks Shane

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with the Low Pressure Fuel System selection not showing up with the V10.01 update? I have contacted Patriot and they are still working on it. This was on the 275 tune, I didn't check anything lower than the 275.

Thanks Shane

Yes, known issue on some trucks. It will be fixed on the next update.

Remember guys, if you are not satisfied with v10.00+ you can always fall back to the older v710 Spar_Tan files

Attached below is a PDF with instructions to fall back to v710 if needed.

Attachments

• v710_FALLBACK-EM_USE.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 161

2008F2504x4

Reaction score
I switched back to the old file because I have always heard you can’t/ shouldn’t run a tune if the options weren’t selected to match the components on the truck. Is this true? Can I run the v10+ will a 150 fass lift pump without damaging anything? I would love to see how the updated version does.

Thanks again Shane

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Just a quick question. I just received a new Patriot nDash for my 6.4 Powerstroke. When I load it into the truck, I am only able to change EGR On/Off, Tire Size, Convertor Lock, P0088 Code and TCS On/Off. Is there supposed to be more options to change? If I am reading it correctly from you guys, such things like VGT On/Off at Idle and also shift firmness or shift points.

Is there another update I am missing?

Thanks!

akf250

Reaction score
Recommended Tune

Whats the best version of the SOTF tune out there right now that will work on a Dash Daq?

akf250

Reaction score
Tuning

That would be v10.01

So if I have a older style Dash Daq and I do not want to buy a new programmer but want new tunes.

Is the best of the best v10.01 from Patriot right now?

Does anyone else write tunes for the Dash Daq?

Or is the Dash Daq such old news its laughable and I should just throw another grand at it?

SilentRecon

Reaction score
So if I have a older style Dash Daq and I do not want to buy a new programmer but want new tunes.

Is the best of the best v10.01 from Patriot right now?

Does anyone else write tunes for the Dash Daq?

Or is the Dash Daq such old news its laughable and I should just throw another grand at it?
Call Patriot Diagnostics. I have the old DashDaqxl from ******* and they kindly got all the info they needed from it and sent me over- via email- all their new tune files free of charge! It's very simple to load.

I use 210 as a daily and its MINT. I have 275 and 325 but not sure I ever want to go there as this 210 is great. Patriot Diagnistics customer service is outstanding.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
good thing their customer service is outstanding because its only been a year and a half since they were supposed to have a new update to fix the bugs in the 6.4 platform...

Last edited:

jordysoso

Reaction score
good thing their customer service is outstanding because its only been a year and a half since they were supposed to have a new update to fix the bugs in the 6.4 platform...

Hopefully when ever it does drop, we get as many tuning options as it looks like the 6.7 gets.... Saw pics on the Facebook page. Any talks of when v11 might be expected?

jordysoso

Reaction score
Update: their Facebook page says they are looking for beta testers for v11.00. only 210 and 325 tune, no sotf at this time. Check out their page!

Latest posts

Members online