Custom Valved Shocks Question

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Let's say someone has a heavy work truck, or has a big truck camper in the bed. Is there a company that can take the overall weight per axle and valve a high grade shock accordingly? Thinking 2.5" Kings or something in that wheel house. Just wondering if there is an option for trucks that are much heavier than a standard pickup.

Thanks Guys,

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I get that... Who would be a vendor to do them? Assuming one could provide weights of front and rear axles. Not sure what else would be needed, but who's a good go to for this? Need a source.

Jomax

Reaction score
Mike at no limit could help you out. He can have king valve it however you want them to be valved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redleg

Reaction score
/\ Definitely get a hold of Mike at No Limits, best customer service on the planet and he knows his $hit!

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I had custom valved kings on my excursion, they rode excellent. I was asked multiple questions on my usage before they valved them

Jomax

Reaction score
I cannot say enough on how well my truck rides/handles. These Kings shocks are amazing. I do have 4400 front springs as well though.

Had a new Chevy Tahoe as a rental and it rode worse then my truck LOL.

Every person that rides in my truck can’t believe how good it rides/handles for a truck. I don’t even have a rear sway bar yet!!!

dsberman94

Reaction score
I cannot say enough on how well my truck rides/handles. These Kings shocks are amazing. I do have 4400 front springs as well though.

Had a new Chevy Tahoe as a rental and it rode worse then my truck LOL.

Every person that rides in my truck can’t believe how good it rides/handles for a truck. I don’t even have a rear sway bar yet!!!

Thinking of getting custom valved Fox 2.0 resi shocks for a jeep. I wish king could match the price I can get these for though. I’d make the upgrade if I could.

Jomax

Reaction score
How exactly do you "custom valve" a shock? Do you just give the person weights on each corner and the use/expectation for the vehicle?

Pretty much. You tell them the make/ model, What it weights, what you plan o doing with it, etc.

Latest posts

Members online