363hp with 155s?

broncof250444

Reaction score
Whats track times?

My dad truck I built him is a 05 studded, deleted, wicked wheel, casserly 155's with stock nozzles, pretty much stock fuel system which holds 65 psi at WOT, Tony Wildman tuned........... it has dyno 520 ish before and makes 13.5 ET passes in the 1/4 mile, That's a loaded out ranch truck btw with bumpers, tool box's, hitches.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Whats track times?

My dad truck I built him is a 05 studded, deleted, wicked wheel, casserly 155's with stock nozzles, pretty much stock fuel system which holds 65 psi at WOT, Tony Wildman tuned........... it has dyno 520 ish before and makes 13.5 ET passes in the 1/4 mile, That's a loaded out ranch truck btw with bumpers, tool box's, hitches.

Haven't had it down the track. Just got the truck back a week and half ago

Bad_company

Reaction score
OK so far all I've been able to read is ICP... Which is at 4650 at idle... ICP is oil pressure at the injectors correct?

TyCorr

Reaction score
He has done new tunes, new injectors, changed his lift pump all around. He has done all kinds of stuff but when on the dyno just on his truck it flat lines at 400 no matter what he changes

Different tunes or a new tuner altogether? That is mindblowing honestly. Something is being overlooked. No offense, as you are asking for help but its not apparent how this is happening. Unfortunately we dont have enough to.help you either.

Bad_company

Reaction score
im gonna check fuel pressure to make sure im not losing it at wot... there really isnt a track near me so i cant just up and go.... i also learned today that for some odd reason i wont build over 25 lbs of boost... i found out that i have 155/stock not 155/100s like i thought. so im down to either i do have a fuel issue or my tune is faulty... ill know more numbers wednesday (ids to find out oil/fuel pressure icp ipr compression)...

TyCorr

Reaction score
im gonna check fuel pressure to make sure im not losing it at wot... there really isnt a track near me so i cant just up and go.... i also learned today that for some odd reason i wont build over 25 lbs of boost... i found out that i have 155/stock not 155/100s like i thought. so im down to either i do have a fuel issue or my tune is faulty... ill know more numbers wednesday (ids to find out oil/fuel pressure icp ipr compression)...

You are most likely going to find a few things.

I see fuel pressure, as stated, but perhaps you have an issue on the air side as well. A.stock nozzle and a 100 over is a huge difference but you should have 450ish hp.

You know where to.start looking it seems.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No. Not really lol. Im just saying, you probably have an issue with turbo/cac/ boots/something on the air side. Thats what Im.saying.

Once you post some #s, people.will be able to.help.

Bad_company

Reaction score
hmm... i have noticed that once you really beat her up... as in peddle to the floor running in the higher mph (60+) it almost sounds like turbo is either A; not keeping up or B; i have a boost leak somewhere cuz it sounds like a vacuum cleaner... but thats only at higher mphs

swinky

Reaction score
You have a faulty turbo or boost leak. I was making 450hp with tune and exhaust. Stock intake and fuel system.

Mdub707

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better I did 466rwhp on just a tune. Stock exhaust and intake.

Dyno's lie both ways. How does the truck FEEL? Too many variables for most of us to just guess, but it sounds like it's all been covered, just need to datalog and see what's going on. Just FYI, reading ICP readings with a tune will be incorrect. Need to look at ICP voltage for that one. If you want to check pressure readings, put it on a stock tune.

Latest posts

Members online