1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Super Bright CREE LED reverse bulbs specifically fitting 92-09 Ford Trucks!
*Note: may exclude some models with different fixtures/sockets (other fitments available)

only $39.99 /pr!!!

NEW VERSION with UNLIMITED RUN TIME, full TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION

To place an immediate order, CLICK HERE

- 3x CREE's latest generation X-Lamp series technology
- very wide and bright distribution
- bright and uniform light spread
- self compensating for unlimited run time
- Fits stock location, just pop it in
- Designed, Made, and Manufactured in the USA
- Works in any 8-18v vehicle/socket
- 1 Year Warranty

Currently $39.99 per pair!

Each bulb consists of a 3 LED array using CREE's latest generation X-Lamp series. These LEDs pack a very big punch in a very small package, with excellent luminous efficiency, and amazing advancement in thermal transfer.

Each bulb totals more than 875 Lumen of directed light output at maximum output. That's more than twice the output of the stock bulb they replace, with all the produced light is directed rearward for optimal performance.

Operation time of this bulb version is now unlimited with self compensating temperature control, allows for maximum performance with long-term reliability.

The bulbs are designed, produced, and manufactured in the USA

Now only $39.99 /pr!!!

No reproduction, re-posting, or copying of images, text, or other media allowed without contractual permission
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2013 All Rights Reserved

I bought these and they did not fit my 2009 f350, what bulb do I need, here is a picture of what my bulbs look like.

Also I ended up giving the ones I got to my brother for his 95 and they are really bright, he is happy with his free lights.

59F3DC19-3636-4ADA-9CDA-D0066B28D580_zps8axbtkew.jpg

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I bought these and they did not fit my 2009 f350, what bulb do I need, here is a picture of what my bulbs look like.

Also I ended up giving the ones I got to my brother for his 95 and they are really bright, he is happy with his free lights.

That is a 921 size/type bulb there, those are available right here:

921/T15 CREE Reverse/Cargo - www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?921_912_906_T15_5W_CREE_LED_Reverse_Wedge_Bulbs-pid699.html

These are also the same fitment for the cargo lamps

retrosolutions

Reaction score
There are still just a few orders for these CREE reverse bulbs that have not shipped out today just due to the volume in getting caught back up with existing orders. All awaiting will ship out in the morning!

Latest posts

Members online