S&B vs No Limit Intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys it's 6.7 numbers.

Jared ( swinky) switched to the no limit fab 6.0 intake today , and to say the least he saw a staggering improvement over the s&b . something like 200* drop in peak egt . i'll let him fill you in .

White Stallion

Reaction score
Awesome looking forward to hearing how it went. Just bought a no limit for my 6.0 today from a member on here. I can't wait to get my injectors so I can tear into the motor.

swinky

Reaction score
The egt drops I'm seeing are pretty great. I have a max recall on my egt gauge so I played with that today. 40-70 roll showed right at a 200 degree drop vs the s&b. Once I get up to around 100mph the difference is about 100 degrees but this thing is running stupid hot from low icp I believe. Throttle response is up and the whistle in the cab is more noticeable.

My S&B was just not a good intake for me. The first dry filter lasted around 5k miles and the oiled filter was a pain. The dry filter on the no limit is just awesome. Even if this thing flowed identical to an S&B I'll pay the extra money for the looks any day.
2891be45a246ba7cac3b99380bcddcab.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The egt drops I'm seeing are pretty great. I have a max recall on my egt gauge so I played with that today. 40-70 roll showed right at a 200 degree drop vs the s&b. Once I get up to around 100mph the difference is about 100 degrees but this thing is running stupid hot from low icp I believe. Throttle response is up and the whistle in the cab is more noticeable.

My S&B was just not a good intake for me. The first dry filter lasted around 5k miles and the oiled filter was a pain. The dry filter on the no limit is just awesome. Even if this thing flowed identical to an S&B I'll pay the extra money for the looks any day.
2891be45a246ba7cac3b99380bcddcab.jpg

install pics please. thanks.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
The egt drops I'm seeing are pretty great. I have a max recall on my egt gauge so I played with that today. 40-70 roll showed right at a 200 degree drop vs the s&b. Once I get up to around 100mph the difference is about 100 degrees but this thing is running stupid hot from low icp I believe. Throttle response is up and the whistle in the cab is more noticeable. ...

What truck are ya puttin it in? I don't even know if one is made for the 6.7. It just has me thinking. Obviously, I like the lower EGTs (though haven't been an issue in my truck, just delete & intake) & improved throttle response. I dang sure like me some more whistle. Goin from a slightly turbo upgraded 7.3 to this 6.7, the less aggressive sound is the only beef I have with it.

*knock on wood*

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

swinky

Reaction score
What truck are ya puttin it in? I don't even know if one is made for the 6.7. It just has me thinking. Obviously, I like the lower EGTs (though haven't been an issue in my truck, just delete & intake) & improved throttle response. I dang sure like me some more whistle. Goin from a slightly turbo upgraded 7.3 to this 6.7, the less aggressive sound is the only beef I have with it.

*knock on wood*

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.
He makes a 6.7 intake. Mines just on my 6blow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.